Yesterday, I posted about my life being at a crossroads in terms of my career/employment and I decided that I was going to start working towards figuring out how to work from home and that way be available to spend time with my son and have that flexibility in my schedule. Besides the flexibility in my schedule, I want to also be making more money than what I’m currently making. I haven’t figured out all the details yet, but I believe I am headed in the right direction. Regardless of what line of work I’ll be doing from home, what are my goals that I hope to accomplish through this?
- Spend more time with my son and loved ones!
- Make more $ than my current job
- Become debt-free
- Move out!
- Save up $: birthdays, x-mas, future wedding (wink, wink)
Mini Goals (that will make me very happy):
*these might not seem like much, but they are pretty significant to me!
- Being able to stay home and take care of my son when he’s sick
- Being able to stay home and rest when I’m sick
- Having the flexibility to schedule appointments
- Have my son join a sport and me actually being able to be there to take him to practice
- Picking my son up from school
Whenever I’m sick or my son is sick and I have to call out from work, I somehow feel super guilty about it! And I don’t want to deal with that! Also, finding people to pick my son up from school has been a pain in the butt! I always have to be bugging my mom or dad’s mom to see if they’re available to pick him up. I have a great support system (my mom, dad’s mom, my aunt, my sisters), I really do! But it’s definitely stressful because there have been times that my mom has to get out of work for a bit to pick up my son when no one else can and it kills me!!
These are my goals that I hope to accomplish with my new life direction! And I am so excited for them to become a reality!!!